Daffa planing
Planing for the next Holiday
Daffa      : “hello luqman, how are you today”
Luqman :  “I am fine and you”
Daffa      :   “I am fine too.”
Luqman : “Do you have any plan for the next holiday?”
Daffa      : “Yes, I have. I am going to Singapore with my family ”
Luqman : “whoa What an interesting plan.which destination do you wanna go”
Daffa      : “I will go to Marina bay sands, Singapore Flyer,
                    Gardens ny the Bay, Botanic Gardens, Chinatown , Little India and Arab street, Raffles Hotel, and Singapore zoo”
Luqman :  “How do  you go there?, and Who will accompany you?
Daffa      :  “I will go there My friends use air plane”
Luqman :  “Why do yo go to Singapore without your family?
Daffa      :  “because I wanna get experience"
Luqman  :  


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

GIRAFFE

Natural Phenomena

My DREAM , My Goal, My Future