culture tour

Gathering at airport
Before this event is held every class from xi science one to social one got pamphlet "Turbud is getting near" this sentence made me prepare what I needed in Bali.

The theme of culture tour was Bohemianism. Bohemianism is the practice of an unconventional lifestyle, often in the company of like-minded people and with few permanent ties. It involves musical, artistic, literary or spiritual pursuits. In this context, Bohemians may or may not be wanderers, adventurers, or vagabonds.
This use of the word bohemian first appeared in the English language in the 19th century to describe the non-traditional lifestyles of marginalized and impoverished artists, writers, journalists, musicians, and actors in major European cities.
Bohemians were associated with unorthodox or anti-establishment political or social viewpoints, which often were expressed through free lovefrugality, and—in some cases—voluntary poverty. A more economically privileged, wealthy, or even aristocratic bohemian circle is sometimes referred to as haute bohème (literally "high Bohemia").
The term bohemianism emerged in France in the early 19th century when artists and creators began to concentrate in the lower-rent, lower class, Romani neighborhoods. Bohémien was a common term for the Romani people of France, who were mistakenly thought to have reached France in the 15th century via Bohemia (the western part of modern Czech Republic). ( from wikipedia.org)
I had to bring bohemianism costume to Bali. After I was tired of studying in school this event make me not saturated in learning. This event held once in 3 years studying at this school (senior high school 3 Bandung). I went to bali on March 17th, 2019 in planning from 17th until 21st March just 4 days besides to Bali this also go to Surabaya. 
Day1
My friends and I in The airplane
First day. On Sunday, March 17, 2019, I gathered in the airport "Hussein Sastranegara" at 10.00 am. I got the third cluster I take off at 13.00 to Ngurah Rai airport Bali. I spent about 2 hours in the sky with an airplane. When I have been there I waited for my cooper. And then my friends and I take a bus to continue our trip to Tanah Lot. Our trip to Tanah lot was failed because of the time, not enough to there. The trip continued to Jimbaran. Jimbaran was the place we ate the seafood near shore beach with a beautiful view and airy. I run and take a photo in there. I had a bad experience when I took dinner suddenly rain so heavy. we ran to the bus for going to the hotel. The name of the hotel was the quest. I was one room with Irgi, Hafiz, and Aryo. I unboxed my cooper and take a bath. Before sleeping I talked with my friend about the hotel because is the bath no have a slot to lock or something to lock.

Day2

I woke up at 2 am to pray tahajud and wake my friend to see football competition ( Chelsea vs ..... I forgot). I slept again until 5 am and then I took a bath and breakfast. My first trip in day 2 we went to Tanjung Benoa. We past through the toll Bali-Mandali.  The Tanjung Benoa was a location of various water sports like banana boat, scuba diving, parasailing, rolling donuts, seawalker, flying fish, snorkeling. In there I chose to turtle island. I took foto with some rare animals like mongoose and so on. I played with sand to build like a bridge and a tunnel. And btw in the Bali, the food is less salt may be the almost tourist or visitors were not like salty food. Next object was Pantai Pandawa. To reach this location you must through the chalk hill and winding road. The water was very clear to see. Before to next destiny, we prayed at Pujamandala. This place had 5 different worship palace for Muslim, Buddha, Catholic, and protestant.after that, we went to GWK statue to take foto together with my friends. In the night we saw the devdan show. The show is very awesome because the attraction was very spectacular. From all destiny devdan show was very expensive.

Day 3

Our planning for this today visited the Tirta Empul. This place we saw some visitors performed the ritual in the pond. it was near the water springs this makes special is have good architecture building.  this we had to use a sheath. We had lunch at the Chinese Restaurant near the mountain to go there we spent time 2-3 hours.after that we went to Panglipuran village because this place had a special in hygiene condition. At night my school held the event like gathering one class of 2020. the theme of the event is Bohemianism. In there we partied and sang together. after the event, we went to the hotel again.

Day4

This day we had to check out from the hotel because of that, we had to prepare our clothes and separate used clothes. Our planning for today was to Kutai in the morning, buy souvenirs in Krishna and to keep the promising from Day 1 planed to Tanah Lot. the afternoon, and the last one to Pura Danu Ulun. In the morning we went to Kuta Beach for knowing how the situation what the place is like.to reach this palace our bus parked beside Krishna store and continue by minibus. In there we saw the view from the coast. we just walked for several meters and saw people play with a surfing board. after that, we bought some souvenir for our family in krisna store. we bought a snack and some item typical from there. we had lunch there. next to Tanah Lot place which had a beautiful view like worship place (temple) in the middle offshore. Continue our journey went to Pura Danu Ulun trough the hill and winding road. Our bus got an accident because the ac is dead. because of that, we spent 30 until 60 minutes to repair it. Fortunately, this problem could fix.

Day 5

At night we slept at the bus from Pura Danu Ulun to purbolinggo trough Bali strait with a ship. we spent about 12 hours to purbolinggo. In there we had breakfast and took rest for several hours. we continued to Suramadu Bridge trough Tollway spent about 5 hours. When we arrived we just bought some souvenir like keys chain. Ater that we took breakfast near Station Gubeng.  For going home we chose The train from Station Gubeng to Station Bandung spent 12 hours maybe.
Before we have dinner


That is my vacation in Bali. I hope I can vacate to Bali again with my family or my big family.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

GIRAFFE

Natural Phenomena

My DREAM , My Goal, My Future