INTRODUCTION


Image result for conversation animation



One day at senior high school 3 Bandung, luqman met vivaldi. they introduce themselves.This is the first time they met each other because this is their new school. They are one classroom at 10 Science 3.  


L        : “Hello!Good morning”
V        : “Morning!”

L        : “hello! I am luqman Ardiseno  you can call me luqman May I know  your name please?
V       :” Sure , I am Vivaldi you can call me Valdi I am from Bandung
L        : “ I am from bandung. I live at rajawali street number 4. Where do you live?
V       : “ I live at setiabudi street no. 235”
L        : “How old are you?
V       : “I am 14 years old, and you?”
L        : “I am 16 years old”
V       : “What’syou hobby?”
L        : “I like to sleep,and you”
V       : “My hobby is watching tv”
L        : “Do  you like playing games?”
Image result for codV       : “Yes, I ply some of it.”
L        : “What games?”
V       :”I play COD : Infinite Warfare, Over watch, and Adventure Quest. How about you?”

L        : “I just  play CS GO” 
    
Image result for csgoV       : “Let’s play together some times!”
L        : “What’s your favorite food?
V       : “I like to eat fried chicken and sushi,and you?
L        : “I like to eat meat ball.”

L       : “Do you have line?
V       : “Yes I have”
L       : “What’s your ID?
V       : “vivaldiahmad and you”
L       : “luqmanruv”

L        : “Pleased to meet you”
V       : “Pleased to meet you, too"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

GIRAFFE

My DREAM , My Goal, My Future

Color Run (experience)