Edu passion




Edu passion stage
Agranasta


On Thursday 24th February 2019. My school held the education event who call "Edu passion". The location was senior high school 3 Bandung have tagline Agranasta. The event is held annually. The event was opened by our governor Ridwan Kamil. My school hoped this event make student to be serious and diligent to get their idea. It would give information for student who to take collage after graduate from senior high school and be able to become consideration to join department or faculty.


Ridwan Kamil came to my school
I woke up in the morning around 3 a.m. I woke my parents to tell that event will be held today because I hoped my parents come to it. I took a bath after that I prepared my book to keep watch if My teacher teaches. Special today I went to school not early because I know today I wouldn't get punishment. I went to school 6 a.m from my home and I am in school around 7.40 a.m. I parked my motor cycle in parking place. I meet classmate . I got a task to what I got from every booth and visited every booth with my research basic learning ( gian, hafiz, and irgi). 7.40 a.m until 8.30 a.m I waited my friend playing a game. At 8.30 a.m I begin to ask every When I visit every booth my team are shame to ask therefore only I ask.

When Ridwan kamil was speeching
Upi booth
In there I sasw a lot of university and institute booth. Like binus, Pasundan. and so on. Before I interviewed the booth one by one I had plan to ask some question like what the best achievement from every university, what facility their collage give, and the collage environment. At the time I got notification every department or faculty from ITB, UNPAD
, or UI will presentation in 12th class.
I saw the schedule. From every faculty I decided to choose ITB ( Faculty engineering of industry) and ITB ( Faculty engineering of civil and environtment)

ITB booth
Firs I visited Islamic University Bandung Indonesia booth I gave so many question about prospect, graduate.and daily life on campus. From it I knew not only religion subject are learned in here but many thing like science and math. This campus location at Jl. A.H. Nasution No.105, Cipadung, Cibiru, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40614. this location was very far from my home I didn't want to choose this campus. My interesting stand was Institute Technology of Bandung because my passion was physic engineering so I gave ask all about physic engineering like how many credit semester system, how pressure in there, how  difficult it is, and how they could
manage their time. My main question was learning pattern or study time. The alumni replied learning pattern more important because it could be more efficient and effective.

First, I joined presentation about Faculty civil and environment engineering. First part It's presentation was marine engineering department. This department explained about subject and prospect if you join in this department like credit semester system and illustration to be student in there.second part it's presentation is civil engineering in there I got a lot of knowledge like how to built some thing and what I learned if I join in civil engineering department. My favorite department in this faculty was civil engineering because I wanted to built highway or have construction company.

Second, I joined presentation from  Faculty of Industrial Engineering, First I got knowledge from MRE department. From my knowing MRE is fraction from Industry Engineering in MRE focus in management input but  Industry Engineering focus in process until output. Food engineering is fraction of chemistry engineering. In Food engineering I will how to make food product massively and focus in quality and nutrition. My interesting department is physic engineering because in there it had expertise in data system.

After spending a lot time on this event I came back to my class. I got information my mother came to my class. Until the event finished I coldn't met my mother. It didn't feel so fast that the second edupassion had ended.

The event ended at 2 p.m. After that I had lunch with my friends to greprek restaurant. After that I went home.

My RBL team
From me this event made me to get a lot of spirit to study more and don't waste the time although so many obstacle that come. I got good advises such as survive in university an how to get in.


source : Ridwan Kamil Photo
 https://rakyatjabarnews.com/ridwan-kamil-minta-sma-di-jabar-terapkan-informasi-penjurusan/
Source : Photo when he was speeching
http://jabar.tribunnews.com/2019/01/24/penuhi-informasi-pilih-program-studi-dan-perguruan-tinggi-sman-3-bandung-gelar-edu-passion-2019

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

GIRAFFE

Natural Phenomena

My DREAM , My Goal, My Future