My DREAM , My Goal, My Future


My dream

source: https://fineartamerica.com/featured/think-big-dream-bigger-2-naxart-studio.html

Introduce 
My name is Luqman Ardiseno , you can call me Luqman. I am 17 years old. I am only have one sister. My sister take collage in Indonesia University of Education The major is pure chemistry and the apertise is material. Now my sister has studied for 8 semester. I hope she will graduate in this year. Now I am student in Senior High School 3 Bandung. My major in my school is science.
Hobby
My hobbies are reading some article ,writing some Idea, playing games if I have friend to play together, and watch some video in youtube like otomotif and gadgets.
Stregths and Weakness
From myself, my strenghts are very diligent, if I don't master something  I will work very hard and want to sacrifice like studying in school holiday.
My weakness are hard to tell my problem to people if I have problem which I can't handle it an I am blowzy.
Leassure Time
In leassure time I always to high place like montain and near the nature because in there I can reliase my learning fatigue in order to I am not stres. In school I do home work or talk each other with my friend.
Achieve
Source :
 https://www.lifehack.org/378550/100-motivational-quotes-dream-goal-and-future
I just have one award in my senior high school. My awards is runner up biology in UIN the level is province. Now I don't join Biology competition because I aware  I suffer blind colour. I know it from test blind colour in medical check up. Since that incident I am more serious to study math and physic. It doesn't mean  I am not serious to study biology but I just change my priority subject.
I have one aspire and one alternative aspire.
Aspire 
My aspire is to be CEO or Founder technology and constrution company. I wanna give a lot of scholarship to people who have strong determination to change himself and herself or people to be better.  And my alternative aspire is to be lecturer in ITB if I get scholarship from LPDP to take collage in MIT.
Future
I want to be inspire people who are economically difficult to be smart people so they can improve their condition.
How to purpose it? 
  I will study hard and consistent. One impotant thing is pray hard.
 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

GIRAFFE

Natural Phenomena