Bakdes (experience)


My school held programs student to build a character like sympathy. The program is serving the village service. The location at  Kertasari village, Cibeureum sub-district, Bandung regency. This spent time about 3 days and 2 nights. we get the technical meeting to share information about the atmosphere in there like temperature, wind, and people. We get a list of what we had to bring like basic food and the others.  In the planning, these programs will be held in December but This event did not get agreement from many parties. Because of that, it is delayed until early in January. And finally, I could enjoy my vacation last semester because it is delayed. the first day I study in next semester I meet my friend to discuss what we want to bring besides the list.




My friend bought an instant noddle from the mini market
We made planning like take a photo and hangout surround there. next day we started going there on public transportation. We past trough first Buah Batu, Bale Endah, Ciparay, and last Cibereum is our purpose location. In there we had to gather first at the village meeting hall to get information about my our representative from the village people. in the meeting hall, we collected our basic food and used the book to help people. In there I saw minimarket at there I think why we are exhausted bringing basic food from my house I thought just buy at it. I got a rich representative because her house is very nice from other houses from all representative have a good condition at bedroom and have a sofa in the living room, Ceramic floor, have a TV in front of the bed. and clean everywhere in this house. At night we went from home to the mini hill and search for new environment near our house.
Potato is a special product from this village

potato plantation
Fogging from burning dry leaves


 I there we met our friend from another group or class. We talked to each other how beautiful this place and saw the stars together. From the experience, I just knew stars have its own pattern. Next day my teacher invited us to Crisanti lake.


The forest aroud Cisanti lake
Cisanti lake is 0 km Citarum river. It had more than one spring water and the water is very clean different from well-known water Citarum River we know. Citarum River had a problem because this had a bad effect like polluted and flooded in raining season and this river one of the worst river in the word. Our government had the ambition to solve the problem. After that, we visited tea factory near there.
At afternoon we are invited to the village head office to get a presentation about the farm and technology about farm like the tractor, irrigation, and how to plant well. At night we are brought to the mosque to study about al Quran. Last day we prepared to go home and we took a photo with a representative family who accepted us to stay for several days. I hope someday I have ability to help people in there to increase their lives.




My second family at Kertasari village 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

GIRAFFE

Natural Phenomena

My DREAM , My Goal, My Future